- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Iphone stuck on erase all content and settings apple screen
I jailbreaked my iPhone and silly enough off me i pressed erase all content and settings. Its now stuck on the apple screen with the loading bar at the bottom.
I have tried to hold the home and power button till it goes to the charger and iTunes logo screen but the device is not picked up on iTunes and shortly after returns to the apple and loading bar screen, also tried letting it run out off charge and still returns to the same screen.
Can someone please help me with this PLEASE
- 12-18-2014, 01:29 PM #2
- 25,080 Posts
Re: Iphone stuck on erase all content and settings apple screen
Oh, dear! Maybe this thread will help.
HELP! iPhone stuck after "Erase all content and settings."
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
- By Mwanahabari in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 12-20-2014, 02:41 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-19-2014, 04:55 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-18-2014, 11:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-18-2014, 11:44 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-18-2014, 10:38 AM