- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
7.1.2 Passcode Jailbreak Problems
I have an iPhone 4 running iOS 7.1.2, with the appropriate Pangu jailbreak. A few days after jailbreaking the phone, with perfect results, i decided to re enable passcode lock on a whim. Now when i attempt to unlock the phone, the screen freezes and im unable to enter a code. The pull down menus and associated functions still work, like calculator, camera ect., but whenever i need to enter a passcode, boom, frozen. Its not a complete freeze. I can still move the screen back and forth, just none of the onscreen buttons are responsive. I have Winterboard installed with a theme, if that means anything. Thanks a bunch!
- 12-01-2014, 03:19 AM #2iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Re: 7.1.2 Passcode Jailbreak Problems
I've read on a few forums that with the pangu jailbreak reapplying a passcode sends the phone crazy and wont let it start up.The advice given is to restore and not reapply a passcode,a bit of a security problen i know.It seems the only way to get your phone back is to restore and re jailbreak and dont put the passcode back on the phone.Also a good idea to go into airplane mode.If you google remove passcode there are a couple of ways of removing the passcode but they are fiddly so be careful how you do it.just realised you cant restore ios 7 so I think google is your friend.
- 12-01-2014, 04:22 AM #3
- 12-02-2014, 06:07 AM #4
- By CrackOne in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 10Last Post: 12-05-2014, 11:20 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 11-26-2014, 08:52 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-26-2014, 08:49 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-24-2014, 08:42 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-23-2014, 06:18 PM