Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

1 Posts

Default My jailbroken iphone 5 running 7.0.6 just started respringing everytime I adjust volume with buttons

The respring occurs only in media apps(Spotify, Pandora, Music, Moviebox). I can use the onscreen volume bar, but if I use the actual volume buttons it instantly resprings my device. I did not download any new tweaks, but there have been numerous mobile substrate and related updates(most likely due to ios8 jailbreak). I think it has messed with my device. I don't plan on upgrading and it's kind of late for that to be able to rejailbreak. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.
    iMore Nanite

1 Posts

Default Re: Why is my jailbroken iPhone 5, running 7.0.6, re-springing every time I adjust volume with butto

I'm having the same problem, just did all my updates in cydia today and now whenever I'm up in an app and adjust the volume my device resprings. I have an iphone 5 c ios 7.1.2. any hepl or info would be awesome!~