- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Jailbreak Previously active iPod touch?
Is there anyway to jailbreak a previously registered 2nd hand 5th gen iPod touch?
Can't do anything with it officially because it is still linked to the previous owners apple id. They will not even entertain the idea of helping me out and deleting it from their account so at the moment i'm stuck with something that is completely useless...
Any ideas, thanks.
- 11-25-2014, 11:49 AM #2
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 05-04-2015, 04:50 PM
- By Emmett95 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-21-2014, 10:21 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-21-2014, 07:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2014, 02:53 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-20-2014, 11:12 AM