Callbar installed... anyone having this problem?

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
When I install the most recent version of Caliber, my NC Today widgets stop working. By stop working I mean they no longer auto update information (weather, date, calendar) and are completely unresponsive such that pressing buttons which normally results in a response of some type has no effect. Disabling Callbar does not change this issue. When I uninstall Callbar and then open my NC Today screen, all the widgets refresh immediately and are now responsive. Re-installing Callbar results in the same problem, and so on. It is consistently reproducible. I'm wondering if anyone else has this problem. If not, I may need to consider some problem interactions with other tweaks. Thanks for any feedback.

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Got feedback from a member on modmyi that quickgestures3 was having an issue with callbar. When I removed it while keeping callbar installed, NC widgets all now work. Callbar dial pad previously didn't work for me as well but removing quickgestures3 fixed that as well. Wanted to share this follow up in case it's useful for anyone having issues with callbar.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh