Lightning to usb adapter
I use a usb 3.0 to female usb adapter which is also called a on the go cable for the Samsung s5. Which allows me to transfer files from my phone to a flash drive.
I know this can be done with a iPad using the lightning to usb cable, while using ifile.
Has anyone tried this with the
- 11-05-2014, 09:17 AM #2
Re: Lightning to usb adapter
I don't think you understood what I was trying to say.
This didn't work with any iPhone models, just iPads.
The process was using a lightning to usb camera adapter.
So you can transfer any sort of file back and forth from your (iPad) iPhone or flash drive. Not just pictures.
- By giancolap in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 10Last Post: 11-17-2014, 12:00 AM
- By Greek888 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-09-2014, 11:34 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-04-2014, 08:41 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2014, 05:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2014, 05:12 PM