iOS 8.1 working Jailbreak Apps/Tweaks

bonanzabucks

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
I can also confirm that BT Mouse and Trackpad works. It hasn't officially been updated for iOS 8, but I downloaded it anyways and it works well. I have heard that it doesn't work on the lock screen, where you put in your passcode, but that's not such a big deal.

Still hoping that Auxo and Attachments+, and Full Force or Rentna Pad get updated. And I'm having some issues with iFile since I can't seem to open any files from there to other apps.

yungskeeme

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Any tweaks to make all apps usable in landscape mode like an iPad? I'm using Rotate+ which does it fit home screen, mail and text messages

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I think I might hold the record for the shortest jailbreak this time around. LOL. Ran Pangu Sunday night and got rid of it this afternoon. Every tweak I wanted or liked wasn't working or wasn't compatible with my OS. Very disappointed. I guess I'll wait a few more months and see what changes. :)

iDivergent

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
We got that the first time you said it. Bumping the thread to say it again isn't benefiting anyone.

He didn't said ccrespring!
You are really criticizing everyone!
Just go off this thread and keep your mouth closed!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

mbar9607

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
you know what who cares how many times someone mentions a tweak that they're waiting on. cause I'll make a point to make as many post as possible with the same basic comments so how about we all get a life and move on. I can now see why some many ppl say some members on imore are rude

mbar9607

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
you know what who cares how many times someone mentions a tweak that they're waiting on. cause I'll make a point to make as many post as possible with the same basic comments so how about we all get a life and move on. I can now see why some many ppl say some members on imore are rude

but it's not worth an argument so I'll just stop posting things on imore from here on out

iDivergent

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
but it's not worth an argument so I'll just stop posting things on imore from here on out
I agree with you, those people has to mind their own business, obviously they haven't got any dramas or stories or any other sensation source.
They come to the internet to act like big people to hide how little they are in real.
People that are honestly are the most respective members !

MikeG7265

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Also me in other thread about nothing.
Stop merging yourself in this little discussion and mind your own business ;)

Go away little kid, your attitude bores me.

The only person I see causing any drama here is you. Telling people to keep their month shut and to mind their own business and even so far as name calling, yes you had a post removed last week for name calling as did I for referring to it. If you don't like my posts, then simply move on. What I posted earlier was to show that you were wrong in what you said.

I'm no internet tough guy, I actually challenge you to show me one negative post that I have made, as the majority of my posts are answers to questions to help others and questions that I have of my on. So I will remove myself from your little conversation as I find that it offers nothing constructive that I can see.

As I said at the beginning, your attitude bores me

Last edited:

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
He didn't said ccrespring!
You are really criticizing everyone!
Just go off this thread and keep your mouth closed!

If you don't want me to criticize you, learn to read. Otherwise, you'll make silly claims like these.

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site

You say we're rude. I point out you're rude. When you post the same comment over and over, it's spam. Nobody likes spam. Spamming people is rude. With a thread that's being used to announce apps becoming compatible with the new jailbreak/iOS, it's rude to bump the thread with the same thing you've already said. I'll let you in on a secret. There are rude people everywhere. Anyone that suggests any group of people is void of rude people doesn't have an opinion worth hearing.

Here's a question to counter your question: who cares what apps you're waiting on? If you think we aren't justified in wanting to have the thread bumped multiple times for the same post, isn't it a bit silly to believe you're justified to post it based on potential care from others?

iDivergent

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Go away little kid, your attitude bores me.

The only person I see causing any drama here is you. Telling people to keep their month shut and to mind their own business and even so far as name calling, yes you had a post removed last week for name calling as did I for referring to it. If you don't like my posts, then simply move on. What I posted earlier was to show that you were wrong in what you said.

I'm no internet tough guy, I actually challenge you to show me one negative post that I have made, as the majority of my posts are answers to questions to help others and questions that I have of my on. So I will remove myself from your little conversation as I find that it offers nothing constructive that I can see.

As I said at the beginning, your attitude bores me
Happy to hear you go!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods