iOS 8.1 working Jailbreak Apps/Tweaks

mbar9607

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I love it on my 5S but I've yet to update and jailbreak the wife's 5S and I've decided to run betas in the iPad since its not a daily used device

sicario666

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Just got parallels and windows 10 on my MacBook. About to jailbreak in a minute. I'm sure it'll be worth it!

How did that work? Providing that your iPhone is synced using the Mac format? I was gonna do the same thing until I thought of this.

53N7 9R0M M4 i6+

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Almost all the good is working man.

so you don't trust anything what's inofficial? why did you trust pangu and cydia?

---

i'm sad about iCleaner, it doesn't work and it crashed my phone yesterday....
otherwise, i won't blast my phone with many tweaks.

iDivergent

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
so you don't trust anything what's inofficial? why did you trust pangu and cydia?

---

i'm sad about iCleaner, it doesn't work and it crashed my phone yesterday....
otherwise, i won't blast my phone with many tweaks.

This stuff is supposed to be do tasks, an unofficial whatsapp client is not safe and is bad to be reshared.
Stop stalking me actually, this tweaks will not affect my whatsapp in direct way.

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
This stuff is supposed to be do tasks, an unofficial whatsapp client is not safe and is bad to be reshared.
Stop stalking me actually, this tweaks will not affect my whatsapp in direct way.

Pangu isn't safe anyway, you can read a lot bad stuff about pangu and what it does to your phone.
But you seem to be always right.

I don't stalk you, I just jailbroke my phone and wanted to be part of this thread anyway.
But I don't want to blast my phone with many tweaks, because they are unofficial too and I think they phish a lot more data because they're more integrated in the database and the system than a beta app is.

iDivergent

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Pangu isn't safe anyway, you can read a lot bad stuff about pangu and what it does to your phone.
But you seem to be always right.

I don't stalk you, I just jailbroke my phone and wanted to be part of this thread anyway.
But I don't want to blast my phone with many tweaks, because they are unofficial too and I think they phish a lot more data because they're more integrated in the database and the system than a beta app is.

Yeah you're right, but i don't care about some phishing but i do care about messages phishing and i use whatsapp with legal version.
If something will happen then i'm not responsable, i'm not always right, sorry for being rude.
You seems to look like a clever guy with good brain.
I believe you that you're not doing anything wrong, but you have to understand me why i'm doing this.

Cheers

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Well, handykey is almost to small for me now.
I guess I just got used to the bigger keyboard :D

But it works like a charme on iOS 8.1

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415370730.932589.jpg

Ah, and iDivergent, it's okay I guess. Sorry for being rude, too. I should think about pages before sharing them.

yungskeeme

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
No issues at all. Once I plugged my iPhone in parallels asked if Mac or windows would handle it. I choose windows and closed iTunes in Mac. Had to restore to stock this morning. Phone was in a boot loop when I restarted my phone.

DS1331

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
What are the best tweaks and apps for iOS 8 jailbreak? I feel like with all the new features in iOS 8 there's very little left to jailbreak your phone for

sicario666

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Just used the Mac version of pangu. Jailbreak went through without a problem but the pangunew app crashes
EDIT... Completed the process again and all is well

53N7 9R0M M4 i6+

Last edited:

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
What are the best tweaks and apps for iOS 8 jailbreak? I feel like with all the new features in iOS 8 there's very little left to jailbreak your phone for

BatteryLife (if you're into battery life and drain and stuff...)
Bloard - i like the dark keyboard look.
Daemon Tool - disables unnecessary daemons to save battery
Disable Parallax Effect - disables the parallax effect also to save battery, also works with reduce motion set OFF (only the parallax is gone then)
HandyKey - Very nice tweak to type with one hand on the 6plus
iCleaner Pro - when it gets updated to iOS 8 you'll not need the Daemon Tool anymore.
iFile
RespringCacheFix
and SwipeSelection

I will wait for Springtomize then I'll be done with tweaks I think and fully satisfied.

sicario666

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure what's in that repo but I'm adding it. Any other recommended repos? I'm looking forward to a Wi-Fi tethering app

53N7 9R0M M4 i6+

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR