Pangu Cydia Jailbreak Invalid SIM
I successfully ran Pangu on my iOS 7.1.1 5s, have cydia showing up. I'm traveling in Central America, just purchased a SIM card and when I put it in it takes me to wifi connect, and then I get an error saying "Not a Valid Sim Card".
I tried to rejailbreak and Pangu alerts me that I already have a jailbroke device.
Any thoughts on what I can do next?
SIM is Movistar.
- 10-18-2014, 04:17 PM #2
- 10-18-2014, 04:27 PM #4
Re: Pangu Cydia Jailbreak Invalid SIM
Hmm, I'll see if I can try a friends SIM before I go back waiting in line using my broken spanish :-/
Aside from possible bad SIM any other thoughts? Ideally what should happen is, you put the new SIM in, and then what..? I just jailbroke so this will be my first time using with different SIM. Should the phone just get signal, show carrier, and work like normal?
Thanks for the thoughts.
- 10-18-2014, 06:51 PM #6
- 10-18-2014, 07:24 PM #7
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2014, 02:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-15-2014, 12:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-14-2014, 07:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-13-2014, 07:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-13-2014, 04:55 PM