I have jailbroken my iphone 4s running ios 7.1.2 I now want to run one of my apps from PC running windows 7 64bit. If you go to the VNC website:
RealVNC trade - Download VNC
There's like VNC/VNC viewer/Viewer plus & older products.
I don't want to view. I want to view and control form PC.
I'm confused and don't know which one to download.
Surely somebody can help me?
- 09-27-2014, 01:31 PM #2
Re: Which VNC
RealVNC™ - Access a computer from your iOS device - VNC® Viewer for iOS
VNC Viewer is a free app that enables you to remotely access and control computers from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. You can see the desktop, run applications, change settings, and access data exactly as though you were sitting in front of a computer.
What part of that do you need help or a jailbreak to deal with?
Re: Which VNC
This appears to be VNC for the ios in order to control a pc. I want to control iphone from PC. I have jailbroken the iphone with pingu. installed cydia adn veency on the iphone. I want to know which VNC I need to install on my windows 7 64bit PC in order to control the iphone.
- By RavenSword in forum iPhoneReplies: 42Last Post: 09-01-2015, 11:01 PM
- By Hiri89 in forum iOS 8Replies: 27Last Post: 12-29-2014, 04:54 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2014, 05:43 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2014, 04:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-26-2014, 06:41 AM