- iMore Newbie
- 49 Posts
Pandora Downloader Question
Okay guys. I had my iphone 5s jailbroken and used pandora downloader 90% of the time. Pretty much one of the only reasons I liked jailbreak so much. But I kept getting tons of crashes on 7.1.2 Pangu and ios 8 came out and I went there..
Now im not at all complaining about losing jb or nothing but what i want to ask about is the download files from pandora downloader
I noticed the files dont play any where... On windows media player, or vlc, or if i import them they dont work. I even tried converting them.
Is there any way around this or any one know of a way i can get them to play??
I kind of think this is a dead end but not sure.
Thanks for the info.
- 09-21-2014, 02:30 AM #2iMore Genius
- 3,044 Posts
Re: Pandora Downloader Question
They are borked files…
I wouldn't count on them to play anywhere but the pandora downloader app…
I think a while back there was something about it in the original pandora downloader thread, but if I recall correctly it was too much work to even bother with
- By tmlfan4life in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2014, 02:58 PM
- By jphillips1963 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 13Last Post: 09-22-2014, 10:10 AM
- By dino325 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 5Last Post: 09-20-2014, 05:13 PM
- By murtzjaffer in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 12Last Post: 09-20-2014, 03:44 PM
- By mattla in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2014, 02:07 PM