- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
BTstack/Controllers For All Frustration.
I got a 4S and an Ipega 9025 to play San Andreas.
It works with Controllers For All. Least it's supposed to. I've only gotten it to work three times out of about forty syncing attempts and countless reinstalls. Anybody have any idea how to fix this, or should I pack it in? Any idea who to ask? I'm deeply frustrated because it worked so well the three times it did work. The other times Controllers For All just searches for it constantly and never finds it.
- 09-21-2014, 02:33 AM #2iMore Genius
- 3,044 Posts
Re: BTstack/Controllers For All Frustration.
Controllers for all finds my controller 100% of the time, I'm using a dual shock three though…
If it's a new controller maybe it's got a bad Bluetooth? Could you return it and try another?
The tweak is sound though, so I'm guessing controller problem…
You're not getting An error like btstack cant turn on or something like that right? Just a searching for controller error?
- By patrickquirke in forum MacBook ProReplies: 3Last Post: 09-20-2014, 02:32 PM
- By iwicked in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2014, 12:42 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2014, 12:02 PM
- By mabel2026 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 5Last Post: 09-20-2014, 10:54 AM