Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

1 Posts

Default Something weird happened

This happened not to long ago my jailbroken phone. Basically I was just texting my friends and I turned up the ringer volume and the picture of the bell wasn't there I didn't think much of it until my phone froze up and didn't respond to anything. I watched it and slowly it icons started to disappear the phone then went into safe mode and became responsive again I restored the phone and everything was fine. I have no idea what it was I have changed my passwords incase it was some malware taking my passwords and deleting my phone. But I have no idea what happened I can't find anything about it and I don't want to jailbreak again if someone can tell me what that was maybe I will jailbreak again. Thanks!

Default Re: Something weird happened

That's crazy, and I would have done what you did. Change my passcodes and wipe the device, probably twice......I would not be jail breaking again anytime soon either. Anyway, hopefully somebody with jailbreak knowledge can explain what happened on your device specifically.