Iphone 3gs constant rebboting after redsn0w jailbreak

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Hello I have an Iphone 3gs that I jailbreaked with redsn0w,but after the jailbreak it reboots every 2 minutes.I tried to erase jailbreak but itunes give me a (-1) error and it can't be restored :(.The iphone ios version was before the jailbreak 6.1.3 baseband 05.16.08 and after the jailbreak it become 6.1.6. Any Suggestions I will appreciate a lot.:)

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Hello and thanks for your reply. I've already made that step but no luck.Do I have to downgrade to it's original ios 6.1.3 or I have to update to 6.1.6.:huh:
I don't know if there is a problem with the baseband.The phone starts and I can make it work but after 2 min it rebbots.Also I checked in the settings and the wifi is not available.Please give me a hand on this. Thanks

zhukr

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
What about updating to 6.1.6 (the final update for 3gs anyway)? Could you do that then try the phone from stock and see it if functions OK

I've jailbroken my 3gs successfully (and factory restored once, when I wanted to re-jailbreak and isolate an app issue) Used p0sixspwn not redsn0w and its been flawless (twice lol)

Can't hurt to try mate...you're not getting anywhere atm.

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Hello again. I have tried that solution but I am still getting that error.I think I will try jailbreaking using p0sixspwn can you give me the steps to make it.Remembre that my phone is new bootroom.Thanks for your help:big-hug:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73