- iMore Nanite
- 5 Posts
First ever jailbreak. issues already....
Looking to jailbreak my iphone tonight when i get home. however, i seem to have come up with a problem already. I am on iOS 7.1.2 and all the jailbreak sites i seem to find are all previous versions.
also, is jailbreaking free or partly free or what?
as a total newbie with this sort of stuff info would be appreciated.
- 08-22-2014, 10:12 AM #2
Re: First ever jailbreak. issues already....
Jailbreaking is free. Any site that asks you to pay is not legit. Avoid.
Saying that, some tweaks through the Cydia jailbreak app store will cost you money, much like apps through the App store cost.
The PANGU jailbreak is free and works on 7.1.2 - Pangu Jailbreak Tool(Pangu.io)
I normally JB my devices but i've avoided Pangu as iOS 8 will be out within the month.
- By AB Lambert in forum iPhone 6Replies: 43Last Post: 01-25-2015, 11:31 PM
- By James Falconer in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 4Last Post: 09-02-2014, 08:49 AM
- By Alex Pham in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-27-2014, 11:08 AM
- By Manuel Manev in forum iOS 7Replies: 4Last Post: 08-20-2014, 10:33 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 03:51 PM