- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Can you help me upgrade and jailbreak my iPad again please?
Hello, I want to apologize before hand incase this post is in the wrong sections.
I'm currently having issues with my ipad.
It's currently 7.0.4 and it's jailbroken.
I've currently been out of the scene with ipads and finally decided to pick it back up after quite a few months.
could anyone lead me in the right direction to upgrading and jailbreaking again?
Preferably a safe version and how to do it without messing it all up?
I remember back then there was a SHSH save or something incase you ever needed to downgrade but thats really about all i remember
Thank you for reading this.
- 08-19-2014, 11:13 PM #2
- 08-27-2014, 10:43 AM #3iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Re: Can you help me upgrade and jailbreak my iPad again please?
i m also on ios 7.0.4 and i have 30 tweaks working perfectly
upgrading to 7.1.2 will make my iphone 4s faster ?
i m lot looking to stabilize it because i never have bugs
so if i upgrade i t, my JB will disappear and after i ll have to JB it again and put back all the tweaks ?
wouldn t be better to restore it and then JB it for more security ?
- 08-27-2014, 11:08 AM #4
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-27-2015, 02:16 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 10-19-2014, 02:34 PM
- By Ahmed Ibrahem1 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 11Last Post: 08-21-2014, 05:37 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 03:52 PM
- By rvank in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2014, 01:54 PM