Experiencing lag when screen turns on

jwaves

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I have an iphone 5s on 7.1.2 jailbreak. Recently I noticed that there is a signifcant amount of lag when the screen turns on. It varies but sometimes it takes 2-3 seconds for the screen to turn on when i hit the power or home button. I havent really installed any new tweaks but are there any that could potentially cause a problem like this? I've never had this problem previously and i only just noticed it today

jwaves

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
ive rebooted, resprung and restored the device still getting the same issue. im thinking maybe its one of my tweaks possibly but im not too sure

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Maybe it's a Lockscreen tweak. After installing LockInfo7 I also have sometimes lags about 1.5-3 seconds, but just randomly. Mostly about 0.5-1s. Check your screen turn on time in safe mode and then try disabling tweaks via iCleaner or similar tweaks

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Maybe it's a Lockscreen tweak. After installing LockInfo7 I also have sometimes lags about 1.5-3 seconds, but just randomly. Mostly about 0.5-1s. Check your screen turn on time in safe mode and then try disabling tweaks via iCleaner or similar tweaks

LockInfo7 does that for you?

Nothing different on my end.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

jwaves

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

thanks actually it turned out to be springtomize 3. not working well with no slow animations had to unistall springtomize becasue it was also putting me into safemode too much. Problem solved

jwaves

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
i used springtomize to hide applications and hide the names on the icons are there any other tweaks that do this?

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
i used springtomize to hide applications and hide the names on the icons are there any other tweaks that do this?

Iconomize. However, I also remove my labels with Springtomize.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro