- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Access iDevice Filesystem via Linux
My iPad 2 got stuck in recovery mode after updating the IOS. I'm sure you know the rest. I tried tinyumbrella, redsn0w and ... to get it out of recovery loop. The only modes it's working in: Recovery Mode and DFU. Since I have no back up, I wonder how I can access the device's filesystem and data. No full access is needed. Just read is enough. Anyone has any idea?
I'd appreciate it.
- 07-27-2014, 06:57 PM #2
Re: Access iDevice Filesystem via Linux
Welcome to iMore Muhammad
What you are asking is to read the file system for what reason it's not gonna help you
You will need to restore it and not having a backup is not very appealing that's why we at iMore always stress our members to back up there devices regularly
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2014, 04:29 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2014, 01:00 PM
- By legendaryroby in forum iOS DevelopmentReplies: 3Last Post: 07-24-2014, 01:58 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2014, 10:10 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2014, 10:10 AM