How to import music from iphone into ITunes ?

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Hey all. I've been using safari youtube downloader for sometime now and importing the music into my phones music with bridge. The computer my phone is synced to has bit the dust. I haven't updated past 7.0.2 yet either. I'll be using a windows 8 laptop. Is there anyway to import the music off of my iphone into the new iTunes library on the PC. I see pwntunes cost 12.99 but don't wanna go that route. Do I have any options? Thanks in advance

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I believe you will need to buy a program to take your music off your iPhone and put it on a new iTunes.

Sent from my Death Note

picapiedra77

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
Hey all. I've been using safari youtube downloader for sometime now and importing the music into my phones music with bridge. The computer my phone is synced to has bit the dust. I haven't updated past 7.0.2 yet either. I'll be using a windows 8 laptop. Is there anyway to import the music off of my iphone into the new iTunes library on the PC. I see pwntunes cost 12.99 but don't wanna go that route. Do I have any options? Thanks in advance

You can use iTools and not iTunes as a sync program

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711