Purchased tweaks

jamielampert

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
I jailbroke my iphone and bought some tweaks. Do I still own them after I unjailbreak my iphone?

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
If you purchased them through Cydia then the purchases are all stored in your account, e.g. your google account.

Next time you sign in in Cydia trough your account, e.g. Google account then you'll see all your purchases and can install them

You can also load your purchases on many different devices, if you own some, e.g. on your iPhone, IPod touch and iPad (if they're compatible)

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
What if I logged in with facebook

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

Same as with google acct. u still own them. Next time u jailbreak, login with FB and u can re-install everything you've purchased as long as it's still compatible with tour current iOS.

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Same as with google acct. u still own them. Next time u jailbreak, login with FB and u can re-install everything you've purchased as long as it's still compatible with tour current iOS.

Haha often you can also install stuff which you purchased previously which is not compatible, but you couldn't buy them and install them if you hadn't purchased them previously

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Haha often you can also install stuff which you purchased previously which is not compatible, but you couldn't buy them and install them if you hadn't purchased them previously

Off topic....I've always loved your avatar 👍

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2