- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Can I jailbreak a disabled iPhone 5 with iOS 6?
my friend disabled his iPhone by typing in the wrong code a couple of times (I know... stupid). I'm wondering if I could still jailbreak it in order to save the pictures and contacts on the phonel. Unfortunately he hasn't made a single backup, doesn't use iCloud and can't even tell me what version of iOS he has (just that it's not 7). I'm working with a Windows 7 PC and an unconnected version of iTunes (also not the original one for the iPhone). Can anyone help, please?
Thanks in advance,
Last edited by Snowball13; 07-18-2014 at 02:55 PM.
- 07-18-2014, 02:43 PM #2
Re: CanI jailbreak a disabled iPhone 5 with iOS 6?
All you have to do is wait... I have to admit that it sounds odd that being his phone he disabled it (since it takes around 10 wrong attempts for that to happen) anyway, just wait some minutes, after that, "your friend" should make sure to enter the correct one and problem solved.
- 07-18-2014, 04:57 PM #4
- 07-19-2014, 08:40 AM #5
- 07-19-2014, 10:00 AM #6
- 07-19-2014, 10:05 AM #7
- 07-19-2014, 10:22 PM #8
- By DirtDude119 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2014, 07:31 PM
- By KingBuick in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2014, 04:09 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2014, 02:32 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2014, 01:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2014, 12:24 PM