Can I jailbreak a disabled iPhone 5 with iOS 6?

Snowball13

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi there,

my friend disabled his iPhone by typing in the wrong code a couple of times (I know... stupid). I'm wondering if I could still jailbreak it in order to save the pictures and contacts on the phonel. Unfortunately he hasn't made a single backup, doesn't use iCloud and can't even tell me what version of iOS he has (just that it's not 7). I'm working with a Windows 7 PC and an unconnected version of iTunes (also not the original one for the iPhone). Can anyone help, please?

Thanks in advance,
Snowball13

Last edited:

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: CanI jailbreak a disabled iPhone 5 with iOS 6?

All you have to do is wait... I have to admit that it sounds odd that being his phone he disabled it (since it takes around 10 wrong attempts for that to happen) anyway, just wait some minutes, after that, "your friend" should make sure to enter the correct one and problem solved.

Snowball13

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
Re: CanI jailbreak a disabled iPhone 5 with iOS 6?

All you have to do is wait... I have to admit that it sounds odd that being his phone he disabled it (since it takes around 10 wrong attempts for that to happen) anyway, just wait some minutes, after that, "your friend" should make sure to enter the correct one and problem solved.
It's been diabled for a week now so I doubt it'll go away by itself... And it really is a friend this time! :D

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
You won't be able to jailbreak it because one of the requirements is to have phone unlocked. Sounds like your friend is gonna lose all his pics. Sorry