Does this tweak exist?

Avenged110

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking for an iOS 6.1.4 compatible tweak that functions like the feature of iOS 7.1, where Siri will listen for the duration you hold the home button and will stop listening when you release it. Google was no help, and considering I'm still on iOS 6, I figured this would be slightly more rare to find a new tweak developed for the old system. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

P.S. I sincerely doubt this but I'm also looking for something to disable the "call options" (introduced in iOS 6) that allow you to send a message or be reminded later. The stupid slider/button always gets in the way and I never use this feature, but I've been unable to find a tweak for this thus far.

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I think I'm aware of almost any tweak which was released the last year(s) and I never heard of any which does what you're searching for. And even if they wouldn't offer that for iOS 6. Mostly developer create/update tweaks for the latest iOS version, in this case iOS 7 (iOS 7.x).

I would recommend you to update to iOS 7 as long as it's possible to update and jailbreak safely. If you're not able to (because your device isn't supported etc.) then you should just forget it or get a newer device :|
And the second "feature" isn't that bad, if you want to decline a call and you can't, then just use the reminder option and tick the reminder later of ^^

I hope I could help you and I'm very sorry if I'm wrong with my infos, (but I don't think so) :/

Avenged110

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Alright, thanks for the reply. Just because I feel a need to explain myself, I have an iPhone 5 and updating to iOS 7 is not an option for many reasons, but there's not a chance in hell that's happening. Also, I know the call options are a cool feature but I never use them and they have only ever gotten in the way and caused me trouble. But thank you again for the help.

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Alright, thanks for the reply. Just because I feel a need to explain myself, I have an iPhone 5 and updating to iOS 7 is not an option for many reasons, but there's not a chance in hell that's happening. Also, I know the call options are a cool feature but I never use them and they have only ever gotten in the way and caused me trouble. But thank you again for the help.

Can you tell me/us the reason(s) why you don't want to update your iOS version? To be honest I really don't know any reason to stay on iOS 6. I think iOS 7 is 1.000 times better, not only from design, also from all kind of really awesome features. And im about 2 month there will be iOS 8 which is ever better.

Avenged110

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Can you tell me/us the reason(s) why you don't want to update your iOS version? To be honest I really don't know any reason to stay on iOS 6. I think iOS 7 is 1.000 times better, not only from design, also from all kind of really awesome features. And im about 2 month there will be iOS 8 which is ever better.

I absolutely despise the visual design direction Apple seems to be obsessed with now. I can't stand the way it looks, including the animations. Also, I would lose my reel-to-reel interface in the old version of Apple's Podcasts app which I use and enjoy fairly frequently. I don't really care what anyone else has to say on the matter since I'd prefer to lack the new features and not hate using my device for as much of the day as I do. It's a similar situation on OS X with Yosemite fwiw. My devices will continue working just as they did when I bought them, but if I can improve something through their being jailbroken while maintaining the beautiful aesthetics, I won't hesitate to do so.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2