This is my first post. I recently used Pangu 1.1 to JB an iphone 5s and installed WiFiFoFum through Cydia. The problem is, everytime I open the program and hit the start button to scan for networks it give me this prompt:
"Turn on Wi-Fi and make sure Airplane Mode is not enabled to use WiFiFoFum"
I am connected to my home network w/ internet access and have even reset the network settings on the phone. Could anyone offer some insight as to what the problem is? Thanks in advance.
Re: WiFiFoFum Issues
I still haven't been able to fix this issue and need to list network encryption type distribution in my area for a project in one of my classes . ( how many WPA, WPA-2, open etc). Is there another app on cydia or otherwise that is free that could be used to accomplish this?
- By 3mkcee in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2014, 01:01 PM
- By Skysthelimit91 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 07-11-2014, 11:20 AM
- By Gary86 in forum iPad AirReplies: 2Last Post: 07-07-2014, 11:44 AM
- By Haraesh Jayalingam in forum iPhone 5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-03-2014, 09:31 PM
- By Ledsteplin in forum Other Systems & ServicesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2014, 02:05 PM