- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
pangu and ios 7.1.2 problems
I have a 4s and have just updated it to ios 7.1.2 then jailbroken it with pangu 1.1. It seemed to work fine as cydia was installed and working but no .ipa's would install. Ifunbox said the device was still jailed and to fix this i should install afc2add which i did. This fixed my inability to install apps but now none of the built in apps such as mail,safari or weather work. They just open up then immediately disappear. Any help would be most appreciated as although i can easily get by with 3rd party apps it's still puzzling. Cheers
- 07-04-2014, 12:05 PM #2iMore Newbie
- 12 Posts
Re: pangu and ios 7.1.2 problems
Had that problem with evais0n brake.
Delete that afc, (dont need it) and instal appsync 7 (or 7+) cant remember now and install ipa normally. I also have funbox but i just use itunes to install ipa packages. Even cracked ones. Just double click, add then to library and instal normally as any other app.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- By Evilguppy in forum iPad 4Replies: 7Last Post: 07-25-2014, 01:24 PM
- By dfbjyoo in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-11-2014, 04:15 PM
- By Ravindra Kumar yadav in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-05-2014, 04:55 AM
- By toronto5s in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 5Last Post: 07-04-2014, 09:09 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2014, 06:20 PM