Pangu 1.1 jailbreak iOS 7.1.2

jwaves

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
after jailbreaking 7.1.2 i noticed that the statusbarfix tweak no longer works on my 5s is there a workaround for this or is the tweak no longer compatible? also I use a tweak called Polus it no longer seems compatible either as it makes my iphone repsring immediately when I use it. Does anyone know of an alternative to this tweak? its the tweak that allows you to customize the icons/apps in your notification center you can change the usual calculator and flashlight apps to something like instagram or google+ if you wanted to.

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
after jailbreaking 7.1.2 i noticed that the statusbarfix tweak no longer works on my 5s is there a workaround for this or is the tweak no longer compatible? also I use a tweak called Polus it no longer seems compatible either as it makes my iphone repsring immediately when I use it. Does anyone know of an alternative to this tweak? its the tweak that allows you to customize the icons/apps in your notification center you can change the usual calculator and flashlight apps to something like instagram or google+ if you wanted to.

The statusbarfix was a cydia issue that was fixed in the last cydia update. Cydia 1.1.12 you are good. Flipcontrolcenter is the only Cccontrols I can get running good with 7.1 here's his repo http://rpetri.ch/repo

Also in that repo is activator version works 7.1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gbgunner

Jul 25, 2014
Visit site
Make a restore as a new iPhone

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

OK, I have carried out your instructions and all has gone well and appears to have worked...thank you

I restored iphone...jailbroken....then updated with old back up

However i keep getting a warning every now and again..usually when I restart, warning me that 'storage is almost full. You can manage your storage in settings'. I have checked and I have 11.5 GB out of 16 GB left. So that's clearly not right and I don't have lots of data on there either.

Any ideas how to get rid of that annoying warning?

Thanks again

picapiedra77

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
OK, I have carried out your instructions and all has gone well and appears to have worked...thank you

However i keep getting a warning every now and again..usually when I restart, warning me that 'storage is almost full. You can manage your storage in settings'. I have checked and I have 11.5 GB out of 16 GB left. So that's clearly not right and I don't have lots of data on there either.

Thanks again

When you restored as a new don't update your backup or just contacts, photos etc. but don't update backup of apps. And data of your apps.
Maybe that's your problem.

I just updated backup of contacts, photos notes. That's all.

Or maybe using icclear resolve your problem

gbgunner

Jul 25, 2014
Visit site
When you restored as a new don't update your backup or just contacts, photos etc. but don't update backup of apps. And data of your apps.
Maybe that's your problem.

I just updated backup of contacts, photos notes. That's all.

Or maybe using icclear resolve your problem

Not sure that will do the trick.

I have updated a second time and jailbroken from a new fresh stock updates as before and after jailbreak have the same message before applying back up...so it must be related to the jailbreak itself.

During the jailbreaking process I get the same message also

Thanks again

picapiedra77

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site

I have updated a second time and jailbroken from a new fresh stock updates as before and after jailbreak have the same message before applying back up...so it must be related to the jailbreak itself.

Thanks again

Ok, so that message could be from iCloud. Look at your account and see.

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site

Thanks again

I got the message with the space on complete jail break and when cydia boots for the first time. It goes away. Happened in all 4 iPhones i did that we're 16g. Does not happen on 32 or 64 version. Icleaner pro 7.2.1 version does fix. Here repo http://exile90software.com/cydia/beta

jwaves

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
The statusbarfix was a cydia issue that was fixed in the last cydia update. Cydia 1.1.12 you are good. Flipcontrolcenter is the only Cccontrols I can get running good with 7.1 here's his repo rpetri.ch repo

Also in that repo is activator version works 7.1.

Thanks for the info. That tweak however wont let me use any other apps like instagram or even the calendar app. as an option to add to the settings. but its better than nothing.

gbgunner

Jul 25, 2014
Visit site

Thanks again

Ok have now found the answer. Here's an update....

At the time of jail-breaking I hadn't used Cydia as I was getting this problem and wanted to sort it out first.
I realised that I hadn't run Cydia yet and have now done so and the problem seems to have been cured !!!
So looks like it was the fact that I hadn't run Cydia that was causing the problem.
Thanks again
Gbgunner

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen