Default Location for Downloaded Images

BlackWolf9991

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Is there a jailbreak tweak where the device will download or save any images not taken with the camera to a downloads album or an album you can specify? I love my iPhone and iOS...but the only thing that has annoyed me is that my camera shots are mixed with images I save from the internet.

BlackWolf9991

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
No I would like to have it set where I download an image from a web browser or save a picture that someone sends me to a 'Downloads' folder or 'Saved' folder. I don't want to have to go and move them manually every time. Not to really bring Android into the mix but the Android OS does this. We have some amazing tweaks for iOS...I was wondering if a tweak of this type exists.

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I also hate that, but there's is a tweak which helps me.

I use "PhotoAlbums+ for iOS 7 and iPhone/iPod" for my iPhone

You can actually "move" instead of just "copy"/"link" pictures from the camera roll to other folders.

Another walk around are apps which organize your camera roll. The create folder and link all pictures respective to their format, e.g. Folders for panoramas, taken photos, videos, screenshots, downloaded pictures etc.
I tested some and they work very good and are incredibly fast.

One good example is "Smart photo organizer":
https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/smart-photo-organizer/id580797271?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR