Nonewsisgoodnews not working

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

After jailbreaking my iPhone 4S with Pangu, and finally freeing myself once again from the shackles of Apple's OS, I decided to install one of my favorite apps in the past to hide that godawful Newsstand: Nonewsisgoodnews.

However, it doesn't seem to be working. After installing it the Newsstand icon still appears on my springboard.

Does anyone know what may be causing this? Is the app outdated or broken?

lui22

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

After jailbreaking my iPhone 4S with Pangu, and finally freeing myself once again from the shackles of Apple's OS, I decided to install one of my favorite apps in the past to hide that godawful Newsstand: Nonewsisgoodnews.

However, it doesn't seem to be working. After installing it the Newsstand icon still appears on my springboard.

The 7.1.1 Jailbreak just came out. The Pangu team haven't even yet updated their tools. The devs are scrambling to update their tweaks. Wait. Have patience.

warri0rgaming

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

You may have PPsync installed. I am using PanGu and the tweaks I use are just fine(haven't tried NoNewsIsGoodNews yet)
Add the repo Cydia.angelxwind.net and install Complete PPSync Remover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk cause I'm busy slaying stuff(noe im not)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2