iOS 7.1.1 & 7.1.2 Jailbreak

jaymojones

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
re: iOS 7.1.1 & 7.1.2 Jailbreak

I'm tempted to upgrade my already jailbroken 4S. I'm currently running 7.0.4. Jailbreaking my 5S is out of the question, since I'm running iOS 8 beta 2. Decisions decisions:rolleyes:
I downgraded my 5s from the beta 2 to the jailbreak and am SO happy I did right now!!! You should definitely take the plunge

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm tempted to upgrade my already jailbroken 4S. I'm currently running 7.0.4. Jailbreaking my 5S is out of the question, since I'm running iOS 8 beta 2. Decisions decisions:rolleyes:

Don't you have an iPod touch 5th gen now you could use for beta testing or jailbreaking?

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch (beta testing) or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site

Seems like any tweek that is notification related. Go into safe mode. Multitasking gestures, ISX. BOTH DONT WORK FOR ME.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

Seems like any tweek that is notification related. Go into safe mode. Multitasking gestures, ISX. BOTH DONT WORK FOR ME.

Well, they probably aren't updated to work just yet. Be patient. =)

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site

asumupun.jpg

Seems like all themes work. Like this aura and flaticons7

isaac3232

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site

Very wired.
The jailbreak gets to the first reboot,than the app on windows looses connection with the iphone(???? Means not detecting) than it reboots second time but losses detection again and Cydia is not installed.
Help someone?

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site

Very wired.
The jailbreak gets to the first reboot,than the app on windows looses connection with the iphone(???? Means not detecting) than it reboots second time but losses detection again and Cydia is not installed.
Help someone?

I used these steps. From http://lifehacker.com/ios-7-1-1-untethered-jailbreak-released-1594866825

Make sure you have iTunes installed.
Edit your iPhone's date to June 2, 2014
Open the PanGu.exe file
Click the black button to the right (also UNCHECK THE CHECKMARK where you see random characters and the "PP")
As soon as the "brush stroke" loading bar fills to 20%, the PanGu app will appear on your phone
Tap it
Select Continue
It will fill the loading brush stroke until 80% and your iTunes will open (it will only open IF you have iTunesHelper.exe on your Windows Taskbar)
Close iTunes
Your device will reboot
When it opens again, wait for the brush stroke to complete to 100%
Your device will reboot once more
The process will be finished 100%
The PanGu app will be replaced with Cydia
Do your usual stuff by opening Cydia and continue with what you want to install by then.
For precautionary measures, install Complete PPSync Remover (on http://cydia.angelxwind.net repo) because even though you uncheck the "PP" on step 4, it installs it anyway (internally without the app showing)

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site

It a software that will enable you load windows from ya mac
Sent from my iPhone 5S

it's software that will allow you to run a virtual machine so you can run windows without rebooting your mac. boot camp comes with macos and makes it easy to setup a windows partition.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site

Finally. I jailbroke my iPhone 5S. Woo hoo. So darn exited. All my tweaks are working.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site

After all I got predictive text working on this jailbreak n tweak my NC too. Just look like iOS 8 lol
azu3u6a6.jpg
uju5yty5.jpg
ve4e3a5a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5S

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

After all I got predictive text working on this jailbreak n tweak my NC too. Just look like iOS 8 lolhttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/26/azu3u6a6.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/26/uju5yty5.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/26/ve4e3a5a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5S

I originally wanted that too but it was a choice between this or the 5th row on the keyboard. If I did both, it practically took up the whole screen. So I picked the 5th row. ^_^

I'm laughing at myself thinking about it. Most people just waited until an English walk through showed up. I was all like "Google translate on my work computer with risky jailbreak? Let's do it! ".

Totally worth it but in hindsight, that could of turned out really bad.

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh