iOS 7.1.1 & 7.1.2 Jailbreak

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
re: iOS 7.1.1 & 7.1.2 Jailbreak

Looks like the jailbreak used exploits that i0n1c showed during his trainings.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch (beta testing) using Tapatalk

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site

Here it is
4yga8a4y.jpg

Loving it!

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site

ZodTTD repo I had to remove. Was getting a lot of errors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site

Peps, are we certain this jailbreak was the one i0n1c was working on. Anyone had any problems?? I can see a lot of jailbroken devices. Does it work on all devices that support 7.1.1 as well? Thanks

georojas

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site

I want to Jailbreak but scared of phishing or key logging. Its hard because everyone is saying that its okay to use, but i use my bank app on my phone and i wouldn't want that info to fall into the wrong hands. Maybe ill wait it out and see what happens. I mean as long as i don't update to 7.1.2 i should still be able to jailbreak. Im keeping an eye to see how this Jailbreak team and there Jailbreaking tool turn out.

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
iOS 7.1.1 Jailbreak

I want to Jailbreak but scared of phishing or key logging. Its hard because everyone is saying that its okay to use, but i use my bank app on my phone and i wouldn't want that info to fall into the wrong hands. Maybe ill wait it out and see what happens. I mean as long as i don't update to 7.1.2 i should still be able to jailbreak. Im keeping an eye to see how this Jailbreak team and there Jailbreaking tool turn out.

Bank apps don't work on jailbroken devices anyway mate.

So for that reason, I'm going to stay stock as I use my bank app loads.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site

Confused all my bank apps work on all jailbreaks. Plus bank/bill organizer app mobilligy

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

.... What?

Both of my bank apps work just fine.

As for them getting your information: Don't shop anywhere with the card, don't use eBay or Amazon, don't use the app on any device, don't let anyone see the card number. Nothing is really secure. You just have to be proactive and keep your eye on your account(s) to catch it right away if anything happens.

Sent from Blue 32 using Tapatalk Pro.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

I just made two mobile deposits with a banking app on my jailbroken 5S, mate.

georojas

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site

Thanks for that. I was more referring to the phishing or key logging if there were some nasty code with in the jailbreak package, with the Pangu team being new on the scene and all, they released their jailbreaking tool out of the blue, also everyone is giving them the side eye since their from "China". Its hard to decide since some say go ahead and Jailbreak and then i read other places where they say there are potential risk and stuff like that. Also i haven't seen an actual Pangu post from iMore.com / The 1st time evad3rs dropped a Jailbreaking tool for 7.0 iMore.com didnt post anything about until the whole questionable software in the Jailbreak tool was resolved.
Thanks to all for help.

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

Thanks for that. I was more referring to the phishing or key logging if there were some nasty code with in the jailbreak package, with the Pangu team being new on the scene and all, they released their jailbreaking tool out of the blue, also everyone is giving them the side eye since their from "China". Its hard to decide since some say go ahead and Jailbreak and then i read other places where they say there are potential risk and stuff like that. Also i haven't seen an actual Pangu form iMore.com / The 1st time evad3rs dropped a Jailbreaking tool for 7.0 iMore.com didnt post anything about until the whole questionable software in the Jailbreak tool was resolved.
Thanks to all for help.

I don't think that's fair that people get all up in arms over a jailbreak from China. They make our iPhones in China! For all we know this is someone with an inside job who knows more about the codes in iOS than any of us could hope to.

I know that people are going to be suspicious. They are going to worry. I just think that if it's a big concern to you, don't do it. It's that simple. As for me, I'm enjoying it and I'm highly grateful to the Pangu team. ^_^

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site

You should probably avoid offering advice. You don't know what you're talking about.

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site

I don't think that's fair that people get all up in arms over a jailbreak from China. They make our iPhones in China! For all we know this is someone with an inside job who knows more about the codes in iOS than any of us could hope to.

I know that people are going to be suspicious. They are going to worry. I just think that if it's a big concern to you, don't do it. It's that simple. As for me, I'm enjoying it and I'm highly grateful to the Pangu team. ^_^

I think you're confusing two ideas. The phones are made with hardware. iOS is software. Running a factory doesn't teach someone about coding. The two are independent processes.

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site

.... What?

Both of my bank apps work just fine.

As for them getting your information: Don't shop anywhere with the card, don't use eBay or Amazon, don't use the app on any device, don't let anyone see the card number. Nothing is really secure. You just have to be proactive and keep your eye on your account(s) to catch it right away if anything happens.

OMG, I've never been able to get my bank app's to work before on jailbroken devices. Even with certain cydia tweaks to stop them knowing you device is jailbroken. I'm in the UK, not sure if it has anything to do with that.

Thanks for letting me know.

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site

You should probably avoid offering advice. You don't know what you're talking about.

Why be rude about it pal, I'm giving my point of view. I've been jailbreaking since the first iPhone came out. I know exactly what I'm talking about. I would jailbreak my phone just to prove a point, but I'm not going to be wasting valuable time on you!

GlasgowGaryH

May 10, 2014
Visit site

My Barclays banking app has never worked on jail broken iPhone,UK banking app

Sent from my mobile
using Tapatalk

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

I think you're confusing two ideas. The phones are made with hardware. iOS is software. Running a factory doesn't teach someone about coding. The two are independent processes.

What I'm saying is that some of the people who work in the software engineering/software development live in China.

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods