paying 5$ for help iPhone 4 jailbreak

Undefinitive

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
Help can someone help me jailbreak my iPhone 4 on ios 7.1 for some reason it doesn't wok i will be willing to pay for help I have skype if you wanna add me here it is j.a.w.horne thx

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi and welcome to iMore.

You can't jailbreak your iPhone on iOS 7.1 as one doesn't exist for that OS revision yet.

In any event we will never charge you for helping you and anyone in good conscience wouldn't take your money even if you offered it as we're passionate about all things Apple. Although I can't speak for everyone, I get a kick out of helping people.

You've joined the forums and that's a great start. Keep an eye on the jailbreaking forums and if a jailbreak for 7.1 is released, you can bet it will be mentioned here.

Undefinitive

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi and welcome to iMore.

You can't jailbreak your iPhone on iOS 7.1 as one doesn't exist for that OS revision yet.

In any event we will never charge you for helping you and anyone in good conscience wouldn't take your money even if you offered it as we're passionate about all things Apple. Although I can't speak for everyone, I get a kick out of helping people.

You've joined the forums and that's a great start. Keep an eye on the jailbreaking forums and if a jailbreak for 7.1 is released, you can bet it will be mentioned here.

I think you can jailbreak a tethered version of ios 7.1 on iphone 4

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Ah ok. Can you explain your problem a bit more please? If you can let us have as much detail as possible we can hopefully provide you with a more tailored response. :)

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
That's not DFU mode. There's your problem. You're doing a hard reset.

How to Put an iPod or iPhone into DFU Mode: 8 Steps - wikiHow

If you're having issues doing this, download redsn0w and use it. It holds your hand through putting your phone into DFU mode.

In the future. Be specific means tell us something we can work with. "It's giving an error" is not specific. "It's giving me an error telling me it's not in DFU mode" is useful. We can't guess which error it's giving you. It wasn't hard to explain. All you had to do was say which error it was giving you. When you make it harder to help you, you'll generally get less of a response.

Undefinitive

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
That's not DFU mode. There's your problem. You're doing a hard reset.

How to Put an iPod or iPhone into DFU Mode: 8 Steps - wikiHow

If you're having issues doing this, download redsn0w and use it. It holds your hand through putting your phone into DFU mode.

In the future. Be specific means tell us something we can work with. "It's giving an error" is not specific. "It's giving me an error telling me it's not in DFU mode" is useful. We can't guess which error it's giving you. It wasn't hard to explain. All you had to do was say which error it was giving you. When you make it harder to help you, you'll generally get less of a response.

Still does the same thing do you have skype?

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
You say you're in DFU mode. You can't easily leave DFU mode. If your device is responsive to you at all, you're not in DFU mode. There's your problem. I didn't clarify anything beyond that because it wasn't necessary. What is your phone doing RIGHT NOW when you push the home/lock keys? If it's responding, download redsn0w so the program can hold your hand through the steps. It's obviously new to you. That's the easiest method you're going to find to get into DFU mode.

Undefinitive

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
You say you're in DFU mode. You can't easily leave DFU mode. If your device is responsive to you at all, you're not in DFU mode. There's your problem. I didn't clarify anything beyond that because it wasn't necessary. What is your phone doing RIGHT NOW when you push the home/lock keys? If it's responding, download redsn0w so the program can hold your hand through the steps. It's obviously new to you. That's the easiest method you're going to find to get into DFU mode.
Yea Im pretty new but its not reponsive i have to hold buttons to get it t boot up

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I also concur that your phone is definitely not in DFU mode from the video you have shown.

Plug phone into computer.
Turn phone off.
Then read closely and follow exactly?
Hold power for three seconds, while still holding power hold the home button for ten seconds, then release power button but continue to hold home button for an additional 15+ seconds?
Geek snow will take over as soon as phone hits DFU mode? only then should you release home button

bobbob1016

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Yea Im pretty new but its not reponsive i have to hold buttons to get it t boot up

Disconnect, power off, hold home, plug in while still holding home, iTunes can say "detected in recovery", bam DFU.

Also (not sure if I'm allowed to do this, but...):
50479539.jpg

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR