- iMore Newbie
- 18 Posts
How can I prevent my iPod from boot looping when I reboot it?
I have iPod touch 4G running iOS 6.1.5 and since yesterday I have one problem. When I reboot my iPod it stucks in a reboot loop. I can fix reboot loop with holding volume-up button, iPod boots successfully but all apps on springboard are out of folders. Cydia works, but SbSettings and Activator does not work. It looks like half-jailbroken iDevice. Can you give me an advice what to do?
- 05-23-2014, 10:36 AM #2
- 05-24-2014, 06:59 PM #3
- 05-25-2014, 03:53 PM #4
re: How can I prevent my iPod from boot looping when I reboot it?
That's right, don't restore!!!
If Cydia works everything is ok. That's just a incompatibility or wrong settings
As 3cit said, just remove Cydia apps/tweaks and check if it works again and what the culprit is.
- 05-26-2014, 09:41 AM #5
- 05-26-2014, 11:02 PM #6
- 05-27-2014, 12:02 AM #7
- 05-27-2014, 12:03 AM #8
- 05-29-2014, 09:27 AM #9
- 05-29-2014, 10:43 PM #10
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 03-29-2016, 06:42 PM
- By kevdogg3291 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 12Last Post: 12-05-2015, 11:59 PM
- By serglb in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 12Last Post: 06-01-2014, 06:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 05-27-2014, 07:49 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-27-2014, 05:00 AM