- iMore Nanite
- 3 Posts
Jailbreak iPad Mini 2(retina) Wi-Fi model
As the title suggests, I am interesting in jailbreaking an iPad Mini 2(Retina) on iOS 7 using the evasi0n jailbreak tool or any other jailbreaking option.
I am a diehard Android User (Note 2 and Note 3 are my current devices) but I would like to own an iOS 7 tablet and the iPad Mini 2(Retina) made a really good impression on me. I also had an iPhone 4 which was a great handset.
I would like a Wi-Fi only model because I have no need for the cellular one.
In conclusion, is the iPad Mini 2(Retina) Wi-Fi only compatible with the evasi0n jailbreaking tool?
Thank you very much in advance.
Posted via iMore App
- 05-23-2014, 08:00 AM #2
- 05-23-2014, 08:05 AM #3
- 05-23-2014, 11:56 AM #5
- 05-24-2014, 02:42 AM #6
Re: Jailbreak iPad Mini 2(retina) Wi-Fi model
Most new devices in () stores will have the latest iOS 7.1.1 and not the last officially jailbreakable version 7.0.6, so if you want to jailbreak it you should try to get an iPad either from retailer who sometimes don't update the devices or from other sources like eBay, friends etc.
- By mattjohnson78 in forum iPad mini 2Replies: 21Last Post: 07-23-2014, 08:05 PM
- By cyberpaw in forum iPad mini 2Replies: 6Last Post: 07-20-2014, 08:24 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2014, 01:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2014, 10:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-22-2014, 09:06 AM