i could use some help.
A few weeks ago i jailbreaked my GFs iPhone 4s (7.0.4) and it runs smoothly, but a few strange problems appear since then.
1. Opennotifier doesnt work, the icons never appear on the status bar.
2. After going back to the Homescreen some Apps dont appear in the Appswitcher, but arent closed for whatever reason either. If i "launch" them again they appear as if they were still open in the background.
What i've tried so far:
- iCleaned the **** out of it
- Respring a trillion times
- used iLEX R.A.T. and reran all jb and non-jailbreak settings
- installed tweaks once at a time and checked afterwards
- checked Springtomize settings and played with the multitask settings
- Crosschecked with my iPhone 4 (7.0.6) that is running the exact same setup, tweakwise.
what i got out of that:
- switcher issue appears randomly and stays from then on
- Appswitcher works perfectly well with cydia in fresh install state
- springtomize multitask setting still work with the switcher
- Issue affects built-in, paid and free Apps, cant find a pattern why an App is (not) affected
- Cydia Apps like Springtomize, Winterboard, iCleaner and iFile are unaffected
- Apps missing from the switcher:
- Calendars 5
- Atomic Web
- Google Maps
Could be more, only tried Apps she uses though
- Alkaline + Color Number Theme (no %)
- Browser Changer
- Facebook Internal Settings
- Folder Customizer
- Gridlock 2.0
- Mail Enhancer
- Message Box (iOS 7)
- Network List
- No Page Bounce
- OpenNotifier + Color icon Pack
- Ringer & Tones
- Springtomize 3
- StatusHUD 2
- WhatsApp for Couria
- Messages Colors Icons
- Phone Colors Icons
- Silent Photo Chill
- Soft Remix
- WhatsApp Colors Icons
I'd be freaking thankful, if anyone could help!