Alert popup blocker

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey, is there a iOS7 compatible tweak that can block Alerts/Popups, e.g. if you turned off your locations services and Wi-Fi it asks you for it or if you turned off data usage for specific apps then it says that it's blocked and can be enabled again in settings. That's very annoying and I want to block those alerts/popups. Unfortunately I didn't find any tweak in Cydia which works for me, I think I tried all of them, examples are NoLaunchAlert, NoAlert, Popup Blocker etc.

I appreciate every HELPFUL information ;)

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Hey, is there a iOS7 compatible tweak that can block Alerts/Popups, e.g. if you turned off your locations services and Wi-Fi it asks you for it or if you turned off data usage for specific apps then it says that it's blocked and can be enabled again in settings. That's very annoying and I want to block those alerts/popups. Unfortunately I didn't find any tweak in Cydia which works for me, I think I tried all of them, examples are NoLaunchAlert, NoAlert, Popup Blocker etc.

I appreciate every HELPFUL information ;)

NoLowPowerAlert
It was the best I could find, but it can only remove the low battery alert.

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the info, but I need it for other alerts, especially Data usage and Wifi-accuracy ;)

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Is this what your looking for?
It's called NoAnnoyance
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398861447.192885.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5S or Jailbroken 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
That's exactly what I was looking for! Thank you very very much 😊

Here's the repo of this tweak: