- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Apple wallpaper all gone!
I have a jailbroken iPhone 5s and I used iFile and replaced a dynamic wallpaper background and I made a backup with the original... Everything worked fine.
Recently I tried to change it and suddenly after respring my iPhone couldn't find the dynamic nor static wallpapers at all. It just showed a white strip. I tried changing the extension of the wallpaper folder and all and restoring backups to what it used to be with no avail, anyone know how to fix this?
- 04-22-2014, 05:17 PM #2
- By koerk in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 43Last Post: 05-12-2014, 02:47 PM
- By Just_Me_D in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 04-25-2014, 06:24 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 04-23-2014, 07:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-22-2014, 08:01 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-22-2014, 12:11 PM