Iphone 4s Unlock without internet?

Voidedaxis

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Is there a way to unlock the carrier on the iphone without internet? My device needs to be unlocked before I can use the 3g on it, and the wifi does not work, it is jailbroken using evasion but I would need into cydia to unlock it, which I cannot do without internet?

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi and welcome to iMore.

I believe that the phone needs to be connected to the internet to unlock. I am not aware of any Cydia tweaks that will do the job (but there may be some, i'll let the JB pros answer that for definite).

Why won't the wifi work?

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Your SOL. You need internet to download any tweak. I suggest trying to use Semi Restore and see what happens.
If you really need the internet, you should restore the iPhone. It will fix that wifi issue. I've experienced that on an older phone before.
If you need that unlock, and your carrier isn't Sprint you can just purchase it online or ask your carrier to do it for you.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
This guy just needs to read the totally awesome thread on imore about tethering your phone through USB?
Or find someone with mywi who can give you internet through Bluetooth or USB OR fix the wifi.? or get a carrier unlock. Phons should be out if contract

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2