LockInfo7 beta released

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey maybe you don't know, but a first LockInfo7 beta was released yesterday... like always it's really really awesome and works great! :cool: :big grin: :yes:

To be honest even the first beta is in my opinion better than IntelliScreenX, but that's just my opinion. I don't need and use all features from ISX like all pages (Twitter, Facebook, Mail, RSS) and I also don't use Slide or Messages+. ISX is still really cool and a good tweak, but for me LockInfo is way better and better integrated in the system. The first version has some optical glitches and is a little bit strange at first, but once you understand it and know how to use it you'll be impressed!

For example you can set the NC as the Lockscren, place Today views elements in NC page and vice versa, you have the Forecast tweak integrated, some built-in widgets like the contacts widget and lot more stuff :laughing:

If you already had a license for LockInfo 6 then this version is free. If you have problems with the activation then just wait 30-60 min, because it takes some times in some cases to activate.

You can download it from the following beta repo:
Code:
http://apt.dba-tech.net/beta/

And that's the reddit page:[BETA] Lockinfo7 : jailbreak

Last edited:

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Tipp: If you want to disable Forecast (animation) and to see your own wallpaper you can just disable LockInfo7Weather with iCleaner Pro in MobileSubstrateAddons section.

Thank you!! Got my license working and I'm happy!!

Me, too. BUT there are still a lot of bugs and glitches. I can't set stuff differently for Today view and Notification page. Everything is adapted to both pages. But I'm sure it will be fixed in next updates.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I had this, and I have volume switcher? or something.
And as soon as I activated my license I lost all sound!
Turned them both off with I cleaner pro? still no sound.
Uninstalled lock info and all sound was back!
Just a personal experience?

redevil1987

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Lockinfo 7 is far from awesome it is at an early beta stage which means it is Buggy and does Not work with other tweaks. Still I am super excited to see the development. I have been the biggest fan since original lockinfo

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
To be honest: I was a HUGE Lockinfo fan way back when, but I really felt like Ashman was losing his direction with the iOS 6 version. (And it wasn't just me; he ended up publishing an open letter to users about the backlash.) I'm curious to see what direction he's gone in with the iOS 7 changes, but I'm not sure LI has kept up with the rest of the jailbreak world.

Idelgado782

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the tip! Love lockinfo. Looking forward to the progress! Have it installed now. Looks good for beta. Had it crash a few times. We'll see how it handles over time.

derk

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
I was on iOS 7.0.4 and jailbroken. I have been using Lockinfo 7 since the first beta. I installed the latest update on 4/16. I rebooted and I got stuck in a reboot loop. I was unable to get to safe mode (volume up). It got me to lock screen for 2 seconds and it kept rebooting. I couldn't semi-restore because the iphone kept rebooting. I was forced to put it in DFU mode and do a restore to iOS 7.1 and lose my jailbreak. Thank you Lockinfo 7! :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I was on iOS 7.0.4 and jailbroken. I have been using Lockinfo 7 since it was beta. I installed the latest update on 4/16. I rebooted and I got stuck in a reboot loop. I was unable to get to safe mode (volume up). It got me to lock screen for 2 seconds and it kept rebooting. I couldn't semi-restore because the iphone kept rebooting. I was forced to put it in DFU mode and do a restore to iOS 7.1 and lose my jailbreak. Thank you Lockinfo 7! :(

First off, no.
Lock info didn't restore your phone.
YOU RESTORED YOUR PHONE.
Secondly,
WHY DID YOU RESTORE YOUR PHONE??!?

derk

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
First off, no.
Lock info didn't restore your phone.
YOU RESTORED YOUR PHONE.
Secondly,
WHY DID YOU RESTORE YOUR PHONE??!?

I had no other choice. I was stuck in an infinite boot loop. I couldn't even boot to safe mode. I would hold the volume up button. It would get to lock screen and reboot immediately. I have had jailbreaks on my iphone 3G,4,4s and 5. I could always get to safe mode and then uninstall a bad tweak in cydia. Semi restore couldn't identify my iphone because it kept rebooting.

derk

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
There is a happy ending as of yesterday afternoon. My home button started acting up. My iphone 5 is still under warranty. I took it to the Apple Store yesterday and got a replacement. It came with 6.1.4. I was able to jailbreak! It's not iOS7. I don't have iTunes radio or FaceTime Audio, but at least I am jailbroken. Also, Lockinfo 5 is way better and more polished than Lockinfo for iOS7.

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
There is a happy ending as of yesterday afternoon. My home button started acting up. My iphone 5 is still under warranty. I took it to the Apple Store yesterday and got a replacement. It came with 6.1.4. I was able to jailbreak! It's not iOS7. I don't have iTunes radio or FaceTime Audio, but at least I am jailbroken. Also, Lockinfo 5 is way better and more polished than Lockinfo for iOS7.

That's awesome!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner