iPad Jailbreak question
Hi. I have an iPad Air currently running iOS 7.0.6. I want to jailbreak, but I did my upgrade to 7.0.6. over the air, which is said to cause problems with the jailbreak. The Evasi0n site says I need to do a restore from iTunes, but is that possible now that 7.1.0 is out? Will it work if I download the 7.0.6. firmware and restore using the "option" key?
Thanks in advance for any answers.
- 03-31-2014, 08:35 AM #2
- By zmsox in forum iPad Apps & GamesReplies: 10Last Post: 08-15-2014, 10:54 PM
- By ktrip2 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-30-2014, 08:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-30-2014, 04:13 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2014, 06:30 PM
- By Pat Burns in forum iOS 7.1Replies: 1Last Post: 03-29-2014, 01:43 PM