- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Can I restore iPhone but keep current iOS?
So I'm currently stuck on 6.1.3 tethered jailbreak. I missed the opportunity to upgrade to iOS 7 and untether, since they've now patched it with 7.1. I know there's now a 6.1.3 untether available. So, question is, is there any way I can unjailbreak my phone and keep 6.1.3 so I can FINALLY be untethered? (I've been stuck tethered ever since 6.1.3 came out and it's such a ridiculous pain.)
- 03-29-2014, 04:07 AM #2
Re: Can I restore iPhone but keep current iOS?
No there isn't. If you want to be 'stock', you will have to upgrade to 7.1 unfortunately.
If you want to keep the jailbreak, I just learned from another member on here (Acerace, thank you) that there is something called P0sixSn0w that might be able to help you - http://blog.ih8sn0w.com/2013/12/613-...a-package.html
Last edited by Highrisedrifter; 03-29-2014 at 04:22 AM.
- 03-29-2014, 06:50 AM #3
- By MrZ_Tech in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 03-29-2014, 12:02 PM
- By easi in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-28-2014, 08:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 03-28-2014, 08:27 PM
- By easi in forum iOS 6Replies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2014, 04:11 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2014, 02:50 PM