5 icon dock

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Looking for a 5 icon dock tweak that works, sauriks doesnt look right, and i dont wanna install infinidock or springtomize 3 either, had them both, thanks!

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Smh, more promotion of pirate repos...If u can't afford the $.99, then just move on. Developers work very hard for their apps/tweaks, so show them support and love and don't steal their work

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Smh, more promotion of pirate repos...If u can't afford the $.99, then just move on. Developers work very hard for their apps/tweaks, so show them support and love and don't steal their work

I hear that. It's like a loud thunderclap now!
Also there are two or three, five icon docks that are completely free.
I've seen a few dev's who will put in the info, if you can't buy this, message me or follow me on twitter instead of stealing it.
It's true too, I would rather have given my bite theme to 10,000 people than watch the number on the "i" repo continue to climb! I am still not over it and every time I look i get a little more upset. I can't even imagine what a dev like junesiphone feels like having multiple system wide themes pirated over 200,000 times!!!
I figure someday I'll be over it. :(

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site

I really hope your not talking about me i have never pirated anything, i pay for all my tweaks! I have no prob paying for anything if you would like i can include screenshots of my cydia purchases maybe you misunderstood my post, im not looking for a prated copy or anything i was looking for a different repo that had one that didnt look like crap!

(Removed screenshots)

Sorry im a firm believer in paying for tweaks myself and it really pissed me off that you would insinuate otherwise

Last edited by a moderator:

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I hear that. It's like a loud thunderclap now!
Also there are two or three, five icon docks that are completely free.
I've seen a few dev's who will put in the info, if you can't buy this, message me or follow me on twitter instead of stealing it.
It's true too, I would rather have given my bite theme to 10,000 people than watch the number on the "i" repo continue to climb! I am still not over it and every time I look i get a little more upset. I can't even imagine what a dev like junesiphone feels like having multiple system wide themes pirated over 200,000 times!!!
I figure someday I'll be over it. :(

(Removed 8 screenshots)

Again I'm totally against pirating i have never pirated a damn tweak and i would have bought your biteonyx tweak also but i prefer lighter tweaks as you can see i BOUGHT the blurred ios7 tweak so before you spout off on a tangent on someone who feels exactly the same way you do and has spend hundreds of dollars on tweaks maybe you should just stop and re read the post! Thank you

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
jmendell33, u really need to calm down and relax bro! I never said or insinuated ANYTHING about you. If u read my post and see where it was in relation to the thread, then u can CLEARLY see I was referring to the person who posted AFTER you where they referred to the "i" repo.

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
jmendell33, u really need to calm down and relax bro! I never said or insinuated ANYTHING about you. If u read my post and see where it was in relation to the thread, then u can CLEARLY see I was referring to the person who posted AFTER you where they referred to the "i" repo.

Well then my apologies, the way it had looked to me was that was meant for me, im very sorry if it wasnt, i usually dont go off on rants like that, but im not a developer but i feel very strongly about people ripping off tweaks as i know how much work goes into them and that i have paid full price for all my tweaks i never wanna be lumped in with those people, so im very sorry i misunderstood!

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Where are the mods to police the discussion of pirated apps? Seems to me the mear mention of a pirate repo should be deleted post haste.... Am I wrong here? Where is the "zero tolerance?"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Where are the mods to police the discussion of pirated apps? Seems to me the mear mention of a pirate repo should be deleted post haste.... Am I wrong here? Where is the "zero tolerance?"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bro, you just need to swear in a thread or insult someone. I learned that a while back.
Unfortunately I get a warning too, and I got a lifetime ban a while back too… apparently a "mistake"
But in order to get this shut down just gotta say something like

Henry is a (redacted) thief and I hope he gets his bits chewed off by a rabid squirrel…

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Bro, you just need to swear in a thread or insult someone. I learned that a while back.
Unfortunately I get a warning too, and I got a lifetime ban a while back too… apparently a "mistake"
But in order to get this shut down just gotta say something like

Henry is a (redacted) thief and I hope he gets his bits chewed off by a rabid squirrel…

Oh I did.. thus my infraction.. Ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.