siriport.ru ipad crash.
I recently tried to install siriport.ru for iOs 7.x for iPhone 4GS on my iPad 2, and now its stuck on the Apple logo. I've tried:
1. Putting it in safe mode by holding the volume up rocker while reloading
1 DYLD_SHARED_REGION private
From springboard.plist file
3. Deleting every search result of ‘Siri’
I can access my files on iFunbox, and can save what I need to. Is there any other way apart from restoring, and if I have to restore, will it be upgraded to iOs 7.1?
- 03-18-2014, 05:46 PM #2
Re: siriport.ru ipad crash.
I think a restore may be the only way and it will update your device to iOS 7.1. If you don't want that to happen, give semi-restore a try. You shouldn't be installing tweaks that aren't meant to be used on your device.
- 03-18-2014, 06:08 PM #3
- By YOULB in forum iPad AirReplies: 3Last Post: 03-18-2014, 10:24 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2014, 04:34 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-18-2014, 02:46 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-18-2014, 11:10 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2014, 10:29 AM