- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
How to backup jailbreak unlocked (not factory unlock) iphone 3gs
Is there anyway to backup jailbreak unlocked (not factory unlocked) iphone 3gs, ios 4.1. I want to install iOs 5.1 on it but I am afraid that doing so might country lock my phone again. Thus i want to backup my phone then do IOS update apply jailbreak and if anything goes wrong revert back to iOS 4.1 using the backup that i did earlier. Is there any way to backup device so after restore it stays unlocked.
- 03-13-2014, 07:29 PM #2
- 03-15-2014, 10:43 AM #3
Re: How to backup jailbreak unlocked (not factory unlock) iphone 3gs
The carrier won't unlock it ? I can't imagine a 3GS still being under contract. A year ago I had a BB that was on contract and the contract was up. All it took was a simple call to AT&T and bam, it was done.
- 03-22-2014, 04:17 AM #5
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iOS 8Replies: 3Last Post: 04-02-2015, 08:54 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 8Last Post: 04-25-2014, 10:40 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 03-17-2014, 02:38 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-13-2014, 02:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-13-2014, 09:33 AM