Apps asking for permissions again and again and agin -.-"

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Hello, my Apps ask always for permission again and again and agin, but I don't know why. The already have the permission but they somehow "forget" it and ask often when I open a app, like Whatsapp, Drafts and nearly every app for push, contacts, picture etc.

Does anyone know why this happens? Or does anyone know if there is a jailbreak tweak which maybe causes this behavior?

Every help is appreciated, thank you :)

---
(Please don't write stuff like: "I don't know" Or "there will be surely someone who will help you" stuff -.-"

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I can only assume a jailbreak tweak is the culprit, but since I don't know anything about jailbreaking, I'll leave that to those who do. I have an iPhone 5 running iOS 7.0.6 and have not run into problems like that.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hello, my Apps ask always for permission again and again and agin, but I don't know why. The already have the permission but they somehow "forget" it and ask often when I open a app, like Whatsapp, Drafts and nearly every app for push, contacts, picture etc.

Does anyone know why this happens? Or does anyone know if there is a jailbreak tweak which maybe causes this behavior?

Every help is appreciated, thank you :)

---
(Please don't write stuff like: "I don't know" Or "there will be surely someone who will help you" stuff -.-"

I think it's an issue with being jailbroken on iOS 7.0.6 cause with iOS 7.0.4 I had zero issues, with iOS 7.0.6 I've had more issues including cache issues now.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I think it's an issue with being jailbroken on iOS 7.0.6 cause with iOS 7.0.4 I had zero issues, with iOS 7.0.6 I've had more issues including cache issues now.

I also thought that iOS 7.0.6 could be the reason. My phone crashes a lot randomly and mostly if I do something which requires a lot of memory like recording sounds and taking pictures at the same time or opening big panoramas directly after shooting them etc.
I hope there will be a iOS 7.1 Jailbreak soon.

But asking for permissions again and again seems to me like something Jailbreak-related, some tweak which resets the permissions. But the asking (seems to) happen randomly, so I can't remove tweaks and check where the culprit is :/

Any ideas?

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Can I ask which tweaks you have installed? I have a 30+ list, so it's maybe easier if you say yours :p

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2