Messages+ any thoughts?

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Im kind of over bitesms and courias developer is busy on auxo 2 so hes not updating it, i havent tried the new messages+ yet i still have license so it will be free just wondering what anyone thinks about it now

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I tried it on my 4S when I was jailbroken on iOS 6.1.1 and it was ok but the price is higher than what I think it's worth. The tweak is $7.99 and I think it's worth $1.99.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Why are you over Bitesms? Just curious because it's far superior to Messages+. IMHO.

I dont use any of the extra features at all, theres nothing wrong with it, i just like more stock looking

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
I've always prefered M+ to Bite. It just feels like native iOS. If apple were to work quick reply/compose into iOS, it would look like m+.

Just my $0.02.

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Ok. I understand. That's the great thing about jail breaking. So many choices for everyone's tastes.

Very true! I was just trying to gather some opinions! Its always great to see and hear what someone else does to get more ideas for me lol

Cyder

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I have messages+. It's pretty good however there seems to be some lag between swiping the bar to read the text In QR mode and finally seeing the message that pops up. It also sometimes doesn't show up but disappears and I have to unlock my phone to read the text.

I'm chalking this up to being new and having the bugs worked out. Otherwise I love the app.

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I have messages+. It's pretty good however there seems to be some lag between swiping the bar to read the text In QR mode and finally seeing the message that pops up. It also sometimes doesn't show up but disappears and I have to unlock my phone to read the text.

I'm chalking this up to being new and having the bugs worked out. Otherwise I love the app.

Does it work with message customiser?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2