iPad iOS 7 Themes

mgregg99

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
Anyone have suggestions for iPad 2 themes running iOS 7? "Ghost" is the only one I've seen that has a noticeable change in how the icons look.

Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to know about it too. I've tried a couple and they did not change anything on my iPad :s I'll try ghost, thx.

Idelgado782

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
I purchased aura and it comes with an option for both the iPhone and iPad and I like it a lot. I've been using it since I jailbroke

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
I purchased aura and it comes with an option for both the iPhone and iPad and I like it a lot. I've been using it since I jailbroke

You guys got me. I paid for Aura and of course it doesn't work on my 7.0.6'd rMini. Well, at least it was only $3.

Sent from my liberated iridium rMini LTE

Idelgado782

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
My gf is having issues as well. She's on the 7.06 update. But I stood on 7.04 I think the update is what's stopping the themes to fully take affect. It's the only thing I can think of.

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
My gf is having issues as well. She's on the 7.06 update. But I stood on 7.04 I think the update is what's stopping the themes to fully take affect. It's the only thing I can think of.

I don't think so, I've had it since the jb was released and I think it's because not all are optimized for iPad or something different. Because some work, but most don't.

Tapatalkeando

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods