Intelliscreenx7 teaser video.

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Saw that, too. That's really awesome 😱

Tbh I think it's too much and will drain the battery like hell because they also integrated more windows and the quick launch etc. Everything wants to get updated :p

We'll see when it's available :D
I think LockInfo will be better like always, but it takes times, so we should just jump on this train until then :p

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
It's integrated in ISX so messages plus must be finished with the release ;)
Maybe it takes some time to separate it, but logically they'll first create it and put it in ISX, but everyone has its own programming philosophy

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
I really wonder about the battery drain as well. I used the ios6 version for a little while but I don't remember. Not sure if I will buy this or not. I am not big on doing things on lock screen. If I want to look at twitter or Facebook I think it's a better experience to just use the actual app.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
If this will make my lock screen and motivation center look like it did with iOS6 then sign me up. the notification center in IOS7 is a joke.

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I was very impressed and tried it... But I deinstalled it, because it's not necessary for me 😱

It's just like always, it's cool, but not cool as LockInfo and it offers much, but tweaks like Calendar for Lockscreen, SubtleLock etc. offer more customization. And the Activator SMS Compose feature is cool as well, so that's Just my opinion, I still wish you a lot of fun with it :)

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I liked it, but for some reason, i cant just pull it down from my lockscreen, like the old version, i like all the new updates but i dont like having to always have that on my homescreen

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Not sure I'm gonna keep it. I don't see the point. If I want to see twitter or Facebook it's much easier to just go into those apps. I don't know. It's interesting for a short time but the novelty wears off.

iHackPro

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Hmm...contemplating re-jailbreaking to try this out. Does it seem to be a major battery drain? Just by looking at it, it seems like it would be.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods