Weird Cydia problem after updating to 7.0.6 and rejailbreaking

Navmacs

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Since updating (backup, then update iOS, then restore from backup, then jb again), I've been unable to reinstall many of my key tweaks (Activator, FlipControlCenter, Ayecon and others) because some of their dependencies (like Cydia Substrate and Winterboard) are not the latest versions. For example, Cydia Substrate is version 0.9.5000, and 0.9.5001 is required. Winterboard should be version 0.9.3915, but 0.9.3911 is what I have in Cydia. Anyone know what I need to do to fix this? I've spent HOURS on it and gotten nowhere!

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Download icleaner frome cydia and turn on all toggles. Go back into cydia, go to changes and refresh. It should update everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navmacs

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Yes, thanks. That seems to have fixed that issue. (I also learned how to use iFile to directly install .deb files from Saurik's repo.) I was still never able to get PkgBackup to fully restore after rejailbreaking, and gave up after WAY too many hours trying! Will spend some time later manually installing the remaining missing tweaks....

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Since updating (backup, then update iOS, then restore from backup, then jb again), I've been unable to reinstall many of my key tweaks (Activator, FlipControlCenter, Ayecon and others) because some of their dependencies (like Cydia Substrate and Winterboard) are not the latest versions. For example, Cydia Substrate is version 0.9.5000, and 0.9.5001 is required. Winterboard should be version 0.9.3915, but 0.9.3911 is what I have in Cydia. Anyone know what I need to do to fix this? I've spent HOURS on it and gotten nowhere!

Thank you. I had this same issue and it worked!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner