Unlocking (with unlock code from ATT) a jailbroken iPhone 4 running 5.1.1
So I've been looking online to figure out how to unlock my iPhone 4 and I tried the whole SAM thing but was thwarted because that repo doesn't seem to download any packages or anything. I finally found a friend on ATT who is getting me the unlock code for my iPhone. In any event, I keep searching google for the answer to my question but the SAM thing keeps popping up which is somewhat useless to me because I (will) have a legit unlock code.
Also, my firmware is 04.12.01.
Is there any way to do this without restoring my phone? If so, can someone help?
- 02-25-2014, 03:12 PM #2
Re: Unlocking (with unlock code from ATT) a jailbroken iPhone 4 running 5.1.1
I don't do JB nor do I unlock or any reason for it.. But hopefully someone will stop by here and provide and solid answer and get you on the right track. I wish I could provide answer for you. But I would be giving the same info that you have already researched online.
- 02-25-2014, 09:39 PM #3
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-02-2015, 05:33 PM
- By saxxman in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 25Last Post: 08-05-2014, 05:50 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iOSReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2014, 10:00 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2014, 10:00 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2014, 09:07 AM