- iMore Beginner
- 75 Posts
Big Boss down after jaibreak? Please Help!!!!
I updated through Itunes and then rejailbroke my 5S. Everything seemed fine but when I went to reinstall my packages nothing seemed to work. I noticed Big Boss wasn't looking correct and there are a lot of packages not there. I tried to reinstall using PKGbackup but it says I need the latest version and Big Boss doesn't have it. Then I tried to manually reinstall springtomize 3 and noticed only the old versions are available. Seems like somehow I have only an old version of Big Boss and I don't know what to do. Can someone please help?!
- 02-25-2014, 12:23 PM #2
Re: Big Boss down after jaibreak? Please Help!!!!
Do you have a lot of repos installed? I installed a lot of repos at once and had to delete some in order for Cydia to function.
The magic number of repos installed for them to show up correctly was nine.
- By DroidArmy in forum AccessoriesReplies: 13Last Post: 02-24-2014, 02:57 PM
- By AndrewOR in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-24-2014, 09:07 AM
- By DroidArmy in forum MusicReplies: 0Last Post: 02-23-2014, 05:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-23-2014, 02:26 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-23-2014, 09:04 AM